I am so sick and tired of having no support system?

Everything in this life i have to do it alone and im tired. I dont have parents for emotional nor financial support, im always alone. I can't rely on friends cause they always flash me, when i need help or support they are quiet. For example, i have this big modeling convention this Sunday and i have to go all alone, because my younger sister never wants to go or has money to go, my older sister is a bitch who is mentally ill, my mother is is selfish and never supported or helped me, she just lays on the couch and my friends never want to come to support me cause they always have ''work'' or something else and they promise me and then flash me. Im 23 and i want people who care, why is it me who is always alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to the world as we know it today! People suck! Never waste one second of your life waiting or depending on someone else. Rely on yourself!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry to hear that but also happy cause I just wrote a post similar to this one, I know it's wickedly from me but It's good not knowing you're alone. I'm so feeling what you just wrote and wa nt to tell you maybe you are just as much as giving all for them and not receiving anything, just let it, let them. There are so much people in the worls, especially if you're in a big city which I'm not so I don't have the chance to change a group of people and start hanging out with new ones. Just give up on them and when they see you you're doing so great you'll see how they will come, it takes time, but it's always like this. And wishing you all the best for th me modeling and just relax, contentrire on and you'l soon meet new people/friends. Much love

What Guys Said 1

• Make lots of money, it'll be there for you!

And get a boyfriend as well.

What Girls Said 1

• If I was your friend I would come support you.
    I don't have any friends.. I find it very hard to keep friends for that same reason, them being "fair-weather friends" and not there when you need them. I have my boyfriend who I'm very close to but that's all..