I want to love and be loved by a special girl. I dont want sex till marriage. Im 24, and I have always been single. Will I die alone?

I want to love and be loved by a special girl. I dont want sex till marriage. Im 24, and i have always been single. Will i die alone?
:-D :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• yes with that attitude!

• Why? What did i do bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you won't. Men are 1/3 of the population which means 2/3 are women. With other words, there are plenty of fish in the sea. There is a special someone for everyone I believe. Keep meeting new people and I'm sure you will find your special someone! Patience...

What Girls Said 1

• You sound fine except the desperate tone.

• i was just kidding with the part of dying lol

What Guys Said 7

• nobody knows the future bruh

• Is it a religious reason.. for not having sex? If so you might want to go on a dating site like christian mingle, or which ever religion. Then the other person is on the same page.

• That part is yes, im religious.
      And im shy, i dont really belive That i could go on a date.

• Well with online dating you'd most like start with emailing... Like your doing on here... so it would be to awkward. They you could step up to phones and late actually meeting.. or a double date to make it less uncomfortable for you.

• I dont know brother, actually there is a girl who i chatted on the internet, i met her online, she wants to meet me in real, but i said i am shy to meet, most probably i won't meet you, she said" ok but i would like to meet you"
      :D

• No. If you are a good man, your odds of landing a good girl increase overtime.

• Proof of this is seen as 20 to 30 yr old females complain over the lack of available men.

• What makes you shy?

• I dont really know, I have a bit of problem about my speaking, its not much but I sometimes stutter.. It might be one of the reasons why im shy

• You might do, nobody knows.

• Yeah cause most Americans don't swing that way.

• You will die alone.

• You have certainly made things more difficult for yourself but not insuperably so.