What do you hate about dating?

What do you hate about dating?

• I HATE DATING BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO DATE ME!!!
  • I LOVE DATING BECAUSE FREE FOOD!!!
  • I HATE DATING BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT DATING ME!!!
  • I DON'T HATE OR LOVE DATING...
  • I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DATING BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!
  • Meow I'm a dolphin and why do you have the caps lock on, bruuuuuuuuuh?

Most Helpful Guy

• The stupid stereotypes and expectations and sometimes the person.
    Doesn't always have to be dinner and a movie... what if i want a walk in the park?

Most Helpful Girl

• The "feeling out period." I hate the first few dates, the having to figure out if you like the person or not, and having to plan what to do if things don't work out. This is why I tend to date guys that I've talk to for a good while and am not keen on dating cold approachers.

What Guys Said 31

• I hate dating because I hate the expected bullshit games that are expected. I'm looking for a committed relationship. Assuming she is also, why jump through all these damn hoops, and why not just get to know each other?

• I've never really given it a try so I hate the unfamiliarity of it.

Also I tend to overthink things. I know any girl I date has probably made out with a few dozen guys, sent nudes, and had sex with around 6 guys, 2 of which were probably casual...

So I feel like I will grow bored taking things slow. Id rather have a girl see me as fling material rather than relationship material.

• You KNOW this? How, you stalk them beforehand? Those are myths spread by some guys who want to make other guys feel insecure and reduce competition.

• @Punkin45
      Thats just the norm. If I pick any girl at random its highly probably that her history is somewhat similar to what I described.

• For me what I dislike most about the dating game is the "numbers game"... having to constantly approaches with a low success rate.

I don't enjoy this part at all to be honest, but is a necessary evil. I would rather have a cheat code and skip right to a relationship!

I'm definitely a relationship guy, i'm not built for serial dating and "enjoying the chase".

• What I hate about dating is that I have yet to go on a date.

• With the way it is going with a woman I like it looks like her and I will be dating soon.

• I hate the getting fancy and going out part.

WHY? Were just gonna end up back home naked anyway.

• Were you squidwars before on gag?

• What makes you think I am wearing clothes right now? ;)

• Oh la la 💕

Ahahaa

• I dislike the uncertainty and the games.

• don't really hate much about it, i look forward to them because of the girl.

• I hate how men have to shoulder the entire set of burdens and risks himself, and essentially pay his date one way or another (either with date money, cash, or some form of jumping through hoops that ensures that in the relationship she is the social and sexual better).

It's fucked up that dates are even associated with free food. It's not free for men. That's the price we pay to just get a chance to be with you.

• @Punkin45 OMG, since you shamed me publicly I've totally changed my mind... Thank you for that part of your comment that included a detailed anatomy of everything you thought was wrong with my opinion, and why.

• The anticipation, having no chemistry, having attraction for them, but they have none for you. Not being able to quite be yourself, first impressions never lie. Wondering if they will call back. Wondering why you have been on so many dates with no luck at all.

• I love getting to know people and dating

• I'm always like this on dates, am I doing something wrong?
    www.careergeekblog.com/.../laughinh.gif

• I don't hate anything about it. If I find a pretty girl with a nice personality then usually I can't wait to ask her out lol. After getting to know her a bit and finding out if she has a boyfriend or not of course lol.

• It was the waste of time necessary to find the right person... why can't we just skip to the person we like and get to it already!

• Two things. If I invite you on a date this means I like you and you impressed me enough for me to invite you so no need to pretend to be someone you are not trying to impress me. And second - if I invite you on a date it means you passed my golddigger's radar so don't be stubborn and just let me pay, you can pay next time if you insist.

• I hate dating because it's like impossible for me rn. I can't meet girls at school and I don't like going to parties and stuff so it's tough to meet them outside of school

• i hate all the pretending and shit. why can´t people just be completely open and honest?

• I love the first date! I have plans made in advance. No place to noisy, I want to talk to you. Dinner is a must. More talking, and pick up on weird habits. Something physical (like disc-golfing). So there is more talking, holding hand... At any point of this date I can take you home if your phycho, or if we really hit it off.

• If i'm Robin, can i be not worried also?

• Wasting time... what if you get lead on?

• Paying for us both to eat 90% of the time. This isn't the 60's girls should pay too

• Hahaha... FREE FOOD? O. o

I love dating, but it doesn't have much to do with food.

• Well not free! I always pay for my food though xD

• That's awesome. I can happily pay, but I don't like feeling I'm expected to, you know? :)

• I don't like it when other people pay for my stuff lol and, yeah I know.

• Talking on the phone every night
    dressing up
    IN LAWS
    paying for everything
    txting all day
    distance
    missing them
    broken rubbers
    missing "head" oral sex

• I hate it because I suck at it. Trying to meet girls and get a first date is not a pleasant experience. There's all this bullshit and pretense involved, and I'm not into that.

• Once I have been on a date, I'll let you know.

• The fact that noboby will ever want me because im 5'6 have light hair and green eyes so im unattractive

• Breakfasts! You have to have breakfast, can't skip one because you are always tired at nights either having sex (manageable) or seeking sex (because it is so close and you still can't have) the second one I hate more!

• I don't like dating because I don't like flirting until later in the relationship.

• Dating is stupid. Let's just have sex

• My list of what I don't hate is probably shorter

What I don't hate list:
    1. Possible loving happy relationship.
    2.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 12

• Actually E! Haha
    Yeah, I agree with the dude on your gif... I'd much rather be alone than waste my time with someone terribly boring of rude, or just not a person you click with in any way. It's a huge disappointment more than it is anything else.
    Oh well... I'm Batman! =)

• Agreed. There have been dates where the girl is very quiet, doesn't do much or anything to add to the conversation. Then the date feels like an interview with awkward silences and small talk. That shit is painfully annoying and makes me want to end it early, regardless of how cute she is.

• Seriously.. I don't think the first dates should be expensive, some people might want to impress and all, but for me the first dates are to meet and get to know the person, if it clicks and you both like each-other you can eventually have more expensive dates in the future otherwise, if the both of you don't click, it's huge loss of money.

• I never dated hahah! (: Unless you count online dating. But I mean I have crush on guys in person but i never get to know them enough to like them.

• Dating is a necessity to help sift out the dirt to get to the gold. Plus, even if I didn't make a love connection, I often make a new friend.

• Dates are weird. You get free shit if you're a girl tho, which makes up for it I guess.

• I hate the part where I have to get to know a whole new person.

And holding in my farts and burps lol

• I don't hate dating. But I've only dated 2 people (including my bf), so many I don't have enough experience.. But the other guy I dated was just a moron lol.

• The younger me really couldn't say no to free food. I think my husband figured this out, so he always fed me until I let my guard down. 🍰🍕🍔🍛🍝🍖🍱🍣🍲🍜🍘🍙🍡🍗🍣🍳🍞🍩🍮🍦🍨🍧🍯🍭🍬🍫🍪🎂🍎🍊🍏🍋🍒🍇🍉🍠🍍🍐🍌🍈🍑🍓🍆🍅🌽

• Ha ha the free stuff but I'm not going around having sex with these guys
    They choose to pay and I do not lead guys on
    I do not hate or love dating

• I hate dating. It's like trying out new shoes each time and none of them seem to fit :/

• I like dolphins and cats so I chose F

• I enjoy getting to know the guy. However, if he exhibits rude, obnoxious, and/or sexist behavior then I will not want to date him. The after part is what I hate the most, when he starts calling me bitch, c*nt, etc. because I decided I was not interested.