Girls depsite my acne scars will you still L. O. V. E me?

My forehead was red cuz i was resting my head in my arms sp dont worry about that.

• I'd hit that 😘
  • Run for the hills! 😱

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah! I won't judge people for scars. I got them too!

• Never in my life have i see a girl with acne. aside from that, would you still be mine?

• Hey apple, I like your comments you made my day by reassuring this young man, have a great day!

• @Smells-like-lavender she's a great apple and will be the 1/100 that ill eat first 😋

Most Helpful Guy

• any girl that would judge you because of some natural event... she ain't for you anyway. I had acne before and I know what i did to try to get rid of it and what it does to your confidence. Luckily, mine wore off and didn't leave much scarring... if any.
    Just up your confidence mate and you are good to go. Make a girl laugh and she won't care what you look like... be sure to fuck her right too if the opportunity presents itself.

• BAHAHHAAHA i like that last part. Might as well enjoy every last moment of it 😋

• thats the attitude my friend...

What Girls Said 8

• If you are a good guy who knows how to communicate effectively and we have chemistry in a hypothetical situation I wouldn't care about your looks at all. What someone looks like is not the first thing on my list when I decide if I am attracted to them or not. But that is just how I feel.

• I just hope you L. O. V. E for who i am ❤️

• Hey, acne scars and acne can fade and mend over time, I'm a prime example of that. I had severe acne as a kid and look at me now so, under the right circumstances sure.

• The question is.. would that pretty face get with this UGLY face?

• No, not necessarily, we'd just have to be compatible at the very least

• As in the social aspect? What if im abit shy? Im doom in HELL </3

• Everyone has scars. It's not a big deal if they're on your face, body, heart, etc. what matters is you. All of you.

• I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

• Just dont runaway from me or ill jump off the Golden Gate Bridge right now </3

• ;)
      Not that huge of a deal. Don't worry. =)

• yes. acne scars aren't ur fault and thats ok. i have a couple on my cheeks. their a bitch
    ur confidence is refreshing tho. gooo u :-D

• I've seen any girls with acne or is it that they cover it with makeup?

• This is keyspirits! :)

• If I got to know you and we got along, I'd date you.

• This UGLY face wouldn't scare u away? :I

• I hope you will find your love one day. Good luck! <3

• I'll remember to keep you in mind if all else fail ✌🏼️

• if a girl only judge you on acne that's shallow trust me you don't want her.
    by the way you can maybe get laser treatment for your acne scars?

• I plan on to in the future when i got the money in the bank 😎
      For now, would you ever let this UGLY face! Get at you? ;P

• You would never approach a guy right? Cause im just waiting to get approach and be accepted for who i am.. I don't know if im wasting time waiting or should i approach.

• Of course I don't mind but I think guys should do the approaching first 😜 haha
      You should not be that insecure acne is really normal and a lot of people suffer from it !

What Guys Said 2