Is this cause for concern, questionable picture of me and my friend at a club, will my girlfriend be mad?

This past weekend I had a bday party for a friend, my girlfriend was n Mexico but she knew I was going. I was sending snaps about it on my story and everything. At some point my one grind grabbed my chin and someone took a picture, if she checks the site and sees this picture will she take it the wrong way? She knows we're friends. And will she even check the site of the club in general? Do girls dig like that?

• Would be mad
  • Would understand

What Girls Said 1

• I can see why she'd get upset over something like that. It's probably best to either get the photo taken down or simply warn her that it exists and it doesn't mean anything.

What Guys Said 1

• You looking at her smile or her boobs. I would delete this picture unless you want drama and no sex for a mouth.

• I'm pretty clearly looking into the camera

• well I am looking at her boobs and that what your girlfriend will look at too. good luck