Guys what do you think about a girl who?

Guys is it ok for a girl to ask you for your number? I guess it's different for each guy and every guy has his own opinion. But, I'm on a dating website and me and this guy have been talk for about 2 weeks is it ok if I ask for his number or give him my number? He contacted me first on the website? Should I wait for him to ask for my number or go ahead and give him my number?

• Wait for him to ask you.
  • Go ahead ask him for his number.
  • Give him your number. (Explain on what I should say.)
If you vote please explain. On how I should ask please. :) or what to do. :)
I don't want to ruin anything... I don't want to scare him off and I don't want to sound desperate. I want to know if he really wants my number.

What Guys Said 2

• Give him your number. You could just say, "can I give you my number?"

• defintiely ask if you like him, you know he was interested since he contacted you first. He might be thinking the same thing and is waiting for you.

• Ok. Yeah. Maybe. I just overthink EVERYTHING. I'm worried he might not feel the same way. And so many people tell me the guy needs to make the first move. And therefore I should wait for him to ask for my number.

• True and if he's talking to you online, he would want to talk to you on the phone... it's not like your asking to meet right away.

• Ok. Thank you. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask him, it's not a big deal

• You really don't think it's that big of a deal? People tell me I should wait for him to ask me.

• Would it be a big deal if he asked you for your number?

• Of course not. But, I know how I feel about him. lol and I've always heard guys should make the moves.