Girls, There is this girl I kinda like but?

She is in my Pre-calculus class and she is really attractive to me. She's smart (probably too smart for me) beautiful, and she's quiet, which i like in girls. I always try to kind of glance at her in class and she will always end up making eye contact with me, and it happens A lot! I swear she's so cute and whenever we make eye contact i get nervous and look away. I've only interacted with her once or twice and that was when we were taking a pre-test while sitting next to each other, i said a joke and she laughed, we also ended up getting the same score on the test. We can never hold eye contact for more than a second =/

• You have a chance with her
    100% (7)
  • Leave her alone
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see why you wouldn't have a chance with her. She might be just as nervous and shy as you are. Make friends with her and slowly flirt with her. Don't doubt yourself either

• I believe that every guy has a chance with a girl tbh. Just be kind and respectful towards her and she'll notice you more than just a classmate. Maybe go and talk to her during class or suggest to study with her since the both of you seem to always get the same score average aha

• lol it was only a one time thing, overall her grades are a lot better than mine haha, but i get the point