Why would a guy call you 'future wifey' if you're not even his girlfriend?

Why would a guy call you his 'future wifey' if you're not even his girlfriend. We do have a romantic history but we were never official due to his work situation. He relocated overseas for business and we have not seen each other for over a year. However, we have kept in touch with him reaching out to me via FB messages quite frequently. In recent months, he's starting saying things like how much he loves me, appreciates me and most recently called me his 'future wifey'. He has even suggested we take a trip to the Phillipines together. What is happening? Why do you think he's behaving this way? Why would you call a girl who's not even your girlfriend 'future wifey'? Sorry for the long post! Would really appreciate your thoughts

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He was simply flirting with you.

What Guys Said 2

• he just wants u to wait for him... so that u dont have any affair till he is back to relish the fruit

• He's flirting and being playful and probably wants to see how you would react to the idea of having something serious in the future.

What Girls Said 0