Is 4 months too short to love someone?

Last year I met a guy while I was visiting my father in other country. We were together just for 4 months but they were very significant for me.
It has been 1 month and half and I can't stop thinking about him. I never told him I loved him and he didn't either because honestly I didn't thought that I love him.

But it means I really love him if I think about him all day?

Most Helpful Guy

• After 2 months I was engaged, 8months married. 9 years divorced. I not keeping a cheater! But I still have feeling (don't tell anyone). Yes, you can love someone after only 4 month's

What Guys Said 7

• no..

• Sounds like infatuation, the two can be confused very easily. Love in my opinion takes a lot longer to manifest, you have to go through trials and tribulations with each other before you can ever think that it's love you're feeling.

• Yep love at first sight is possible.

• i read somewhere before the 4 month period is considered a crush but if it is after that 4 month period it is considered to be in love

• stop... if he loves u he will message u

• love is just a chemical reaction in your brain... releasing of dopamine like a drug.

• yes. you can " love " but not be in love yet, just my thoughts though.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think that just thinking of someone often means you love them. It could be infatuation or that you care about them a lot. But only you will really know.

• Mm that seems like some signs of love you are having. Strong ones? Not yet.

• No it doesn't and no it isn't. There is not time frame nor no way to explain what love is. Its different for everyone, you really just know.

• Nah. I thought about my crush all day too but that didn't mean I loved him.

Sometimes it gets confusing.

• No, that is not too short.