Is it normal to not have a boyfriend in 17 years? I dont know I can't imagine myself dating any of the boys around me?

I actually have more guy friends then girl friends and like hanging out with guys. All the people around tell me that I need to find a guy. I think I can't find one is because I am dark and twisted Plus I know nobody around me can handle that. HELP OUT WITH OPINONS :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It's completely fine. Don't rush it.
    I'm 19 and I am not too concerned with finding a girlfriend at the current moment, neither am I interested in getting into a relationship with any girls I know. Just wait for the right person. That's all I got :)

What Guys Said 3

• There's not really mic to say, you just haven't found anyone that's interesting.

• I think it's normal. Some people don't start dating until later in life

• u will dear... dont run after the wrong guy

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't had my first boyfriend until I was 18. My family/friends have questioned my sexuality even, but it was really that I just had no one in my life I was interested in. Your time will come! Don't feel pressured to date, you will know when the time/guy is right.