What do you think of a girl who always try to make a goofy funny face in pictures?

• Funny! I love the kind of girl
  • Funny but not a girlfriend material
  • A bit turn off
  • Ew please stop

Most Helpful Guy

• Where can I get one of these girlfriends? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always said it's better to look ugly in a picture on purpose than without trying.
    When it comes to Cara, though, she's a model, she literally makes a living off of people taking serious pictures of her. Why not make a dumb face when given the chance?

What Guys Said 7

• I think if someone knows what they actually look like then it's a good thing. It makes them not look like plastic people that are just full of themselves but that they actually look like an easy going down to earth person.

• If she's having fun why not. See people do the goofy thing to try and be funny when they're not though. That's annoying

• It's funny when you're 6

• I think it's funny occasionally but it's pretty annoying and childish if she does it all the time

• But isn't it much better than a type of girls who always take serious selfies and try to look as hot as possible?

• I guess so but sometimes it's nice just to take a normal picture of you smiling

• Agreed

• 1st one looks like she's having an orgasm but...
    That aside I'd be cool with it.

• The first girl is funny.

• yes funny

What Girls Said 5

• I think that it shows you have a fun loving side and you're not uptight and serious, and you're willing to be yourself in public.

• I feel like most people who always have to make faces like that are insecure or they just want all the attention to be on them. However, there is nothing wrong with genuine silliness. Everyone wants funny friends.

• Yeah I agree that insecure people do make funny faces

• Hate it.

• Once in a while men okay I guess.

But all the time or frequently, definitely turn off.

• Irritating