Do you guys think she likes me?

So last Friday my friend & I were walking at the hallway & I saw the girl I kinda have a crush on walking at the hallway with one of her friend & I saw her looking at me but I just looked away. Then when we saw each other again at the hallway I look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then in class she was talking to her friend but then she had went somewhere but when she came back to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then she went to talk to her again but then later she had moved to the back of the class & when I turn around I saw her looking at me. But then she left class early.

Most Helpful Girl

• She has a pretty confusing behavior. I think you should walk up to her and try to get to know her. She might like you or have noticed that you looked at her. Either way, make a move! :]

• But I'm not sure why she moved to the back of the class & when I turn around I saw her looking at me. But then later she had left class early with her friend so I don't know

• Well, you'll have to ask her! Her behavior shows that she knows you exist and that she has an idea that you might like her. There's a chance she might like you, so just go and do it!
      Look, I'm in college and even guys here are insanely shy. I dated a guy back in November and it took him two months to gather the courage to talk to me and even look at me in the eyes! All of that because he's very shy and cautious with people. She might just be a bit afraid or simply shy. Go talk to her!

Most Helpful Guy

• lol just go talk to her bro and find out.

What Girls Said 2

• It's a possibility.

• But I don't know why she moved to the back of the class but when I turn around I saw her looking at me but then later she had left class early though

• The eyes tell all.

• So you think she doesn't like me then. But i don't know why she moved to the back of the class

What Guys Said 0