Would it be a deal breaker to date a girl with a pretty face but she didn't fix her hair?

I have thick long frizzy hair that can't be tamed. Every time I go get a haircut or styled the person always got frustrated and my hair would eventually collapse because it's super thick. I have never liked fixing my hair, always thought it was a waste of time and it's not that important to me. I have bought every product to make my hair not frizzy and it doesn't work or i need to get a bigger bottle. I've been told I'm very beautiful but I should fix my hair, i just say fuck my hair it's a pain in the ass. i usually wear my hair in a high ponytail which looks like a squirrel's tail or I'll wear it in a bun.
I refuse to use heat on my hair because it's bad enough i have frizzy hair. I don't wear braids because i don't like them.
So would it be bad to date a girl with a pretty face but bad hair? My hair has been described like Janis Joplin which is the girl in the picture. Would it be a deal breaker to date a girl with a pretty face but she didn't fix her hair?

What Guys Said 1

• its u so whats yr hair got to do with it

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't brush my hair for like half a year. I washed it. It was clean but it was always tied in a not still had tons of dates