Is it wrong to talk to a guy just to become close to his brother?

I know it sounds wrong but I really want to get to know his brother. I've been crushing on him for months now. I wouldn't like to be used at all but I doubt he'll feel used because he's older then me anyways. But his brother looks about my age. Should I ask him if he has any brothers to brake the ice?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I would say that's bad, just talk to the guy you're crushing on.

• I tried but he didn't accept my request

• Maybe tell this guy you think his brother is cute

• He probably won't tell him on purpose, and he might get pissed. So I'm still talking to his older brother and since I didn't reply to his first text he sent me a second one asking my age.

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're essentially using him. Yes, that's bad. Just talk to the one you like.

• I tried but he hasn't gave me the chance in other words it seems like "Adrian" the brother I like doesn't go on his facebook often.

• And he doesn't know

• He will when all is said and done. Or in the process.

What Guys Said 3

• Oh so he is older? Well in that case there's nothing wrong.

• My aunt is the reason my mom made all of her male friends in high school and she didn't seem to mind that much.

• Yes horrible. If the kidd likes you have you ever considered the effects that it will have on him when you date his brother.

• Actually I doubt he'd like me because he's much older and has a daughter he looks like he's 22

What Girls Said 1

• um... yeah why did you do so much. Just talk to your crush!