Do you believe in soulmates? Love at first sight? True Love?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in lust at first sight.

You can't say you're love with a stranger, someone who you dont know, someone youve never talked to before.

Yes, true love exists. Its the kind of love parents have for their kids. My parents would literally die for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck no! Lmao. You can look at someone and be like 'I totally wanna bang them because they're grade A hot stuff', but I think it's a tad abnormal if not completely insane to look at some stranger and think 'I'm totally irrevocably in love with this person because they look nice. I know nothing about them and they could totally be a serial killer rapist with a cruddy personality and a a horribly decorated apartment but y'know what, I love the shit out of this particular potential serial killer rapist with bad taste in decor.'

What Guys Said 2

• its a bunch of horse dildos

• You'll know if you need to respond the moment you start getting butterflies around that person, or fast heartbeat, like a panic attack feeling comes over you. That you should listen to. It's like your body and mind say yes proceed talk to him/her.. it's imperative

What Girls Said 4

• I believe in the first and last, but not the middle. Love is something that grows over time.

• Not really lol ! (:

• I don't believe in love at first sight.

That's not a good thinking in my opinion.

Imagine you cast your sight on a married person.

That's messed up, lol.

I do believe in true love.
    And to me, love takes time to build up.
    And true love comes after marriage, in my understanding.

• Personally, I couldn't fall in love with someone at first sight. It's the appearance which attracts me, but it's the personality that I fall in love with. So I need to know who a guy is as a person before I fall in love with him