Should I pay for my girlfriend to get her tooth fixed?

My girlfriend was on her knees with her ass in the air and her head on a pillow. I was eating out from behind. I had been eating her out for about ten minutes and she was really into it. Then all of a sudden she farted really loud right up my nose. I paused for like 3 seconds then pushed her off the edge of the bed. She went face first into the coffee table and chipped her front tooth. Afterwards she told me that she didn't mean to. She thinks I should pay for her to go to the dentist since I pushed her. I think we're already even. Guys, if this happened to you what would you do? Girls, what would you do? Would you expect for the guy to pay to get your tooth fixed? I've dated her for 2 1/2 years. I'm sure someone will call me an asshole for pushing her off the bed.

What Girls Said 1

• yes you damaged her tooth you should pay for it.. it's not same as farting coz farting didn't leave you a physical damage... maybe a mental damage lol

• I'll make her pay for my visit to the psychiatrist then.

• hahaha thank you for the good laugh ;p

What Guys Said 1

• Your an asshole.

Last I checked farts don't hurt, it's just a bit of air blown in your face. Gross yes but not something to get mad at that results in injury. You should pay to get it fixed.