Is it possible for average or below average looking Asian guy to get super hot white girl?

I seen good looking white dudes with unattractive Asian girls but I never seen hot white girls with average looking Asian guy.

Updates:
I do have money but I don't want to be with someone who only cares about my money.

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• um... err... I guess. I am not sure depend on the girl. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's possible.

*le sigh*
    The white worship of Asians runs deep.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't worship white people.

• Show All
    • That's half right, You race fetishizing Ewok.

• No I don't worship them!!! I am just attracted white girls ever since I was like 14 that's all.

• "Why don't really hot chicks just date unattractive men who only want them for their looks?"

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yhete are look on istagram kenichi5689 Asian dude with pretty white gorl.
    but honestly why Asian guys obsess about white chicks?

0|0
    0|0
    • Latinas are hot too haha. I just don't like Asian women.

• Show All
    • Well I think it's because my mother and I never had close relationship and every time I see Asian women, they remind me of my mom and I hate my mom to be honest.

• ah ok I see but please don't say that parents don't stay forever so better to nit have regrets but not all girls are like your mother.. everyone is unique and has own character and personality :) you'll be fine~

What Guys Said 9

• 0|3
    0|0
  • It is possible. Just load up on cash! ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Very unlikely

0|0
    0|0
  • By having a fat bank account. That is all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have money? That is always an ice breaker and generally a desk maker, compensates for what God cheated you with!

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were rich...

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol GaG and its race issues...

1|0
    0|0
  • No, i don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand these questions, it's not about looks, the last 2 years who race bashing of whites. I haven't met a whites girl that hasn't dated other races, yet they won't date whites because there racist. Go out make friends.

0|0
    0|0