I kissed two boys in truth or dare and both of there girlfriends broke up with them when they found out. Is it cheating? What should I do?

I was playing truth or dare with friends and I kissed these two boys. I have a boyfriend and so do the boys. I broke up with my boyfriend because he wouldn't speak to me. The two girls broke up with there boyfriends (the ones I kissed). The girls were my friends and now there friends are giving me the silent treatment. It was a game. Is it cheating? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is completely fair that someone would expect their significant other to not have sexual contact, or kiss, someone else. There is supposed to be exclusivity there.

I realize it was not your intention to hurt anything. I realize it was just a game. I realize you were not going to take things further than the kiss. But it IS, in a lot of ways, something that could be very fairly seen as cheating.

What should you do?
    1) talk to the guys. Apologize for causing trouble, make sure they know it was just a game, and that what happened was not supposed to happen.
    2) talk to your friends. maybe give it a little bit to cool down. explain how things happened, why, and that nothing else would have happened, that it was just a game. Then tell them that, looking back at it, you understand why it was a dumb move, that you didn't mean to hurt them, and apologize. grovel if you have to. it's humiliating, but even though you didn't mean to hurt anyone, your actions did so anyways. They deserve to hear a humble, even desperate, apology.
    3) talk to your boyfriend. again, explain why things happen, and that you did not mean to hurt or upset anyone. assure him that if he gives you a chance, nothing like that would happen again. you thought it was just playing around, you see how serious he and everyone else too it, and you'll respect that in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... I think the most obvious advice, here, is: "Next time, you should pick truth."
    #lolbutsrslytho

But... Gurrrlll!
    What happened to... whatever the girl equivalent of bros-before-hos is?
    Bitches before snitches?
    Sisters before misters?
    Dolls before balls? (In California, that rhymes)
    Besties before testes? (I'm TRYIN' here...)

Y'all should stick together, already. Forgive. Forget. Laugh about it. Move on. Have a good time with yr lives.

Don't forget to gossip about how awful kissers they were. LOL
    <3

By the way, don't be afraid to be the first one to apologize to yr friends. "Hey, look, I'm sry about what happened. It takes two to tango, and, I'm 50 percent of that two."
    Done!

Not worth losing a friendship over, babe.

• But, srsly, for fuck's sake girl... next time, pick truth.
      Or, if yr gna pick dare... at least don't shit in yr own back yard, as the saying goes. LOL Kiss someone ELSE's boyfriend.

I mean... I wouldn't hold YOU responsible for when someone else breaks HIS promise. Whether a boy keeps HIS word, is HIS problem. (You wouldn't want to end up in a reltaionship with a boy who breaks his word like that... but, kissing him can be fun, lol.)

But, yeah, don't stab yr friends in the back.

What Guys Said 15

• Of course it's cheating, and I'mm glad they broke up with their bfs, and yours broke up with you.
    At least it shows that kids this day won't take shit from their partners, even though this situation also shows how even kids are becoming scums pretty young, cheating on their partners.

• Yes, it's cheating.

• You should apologize to the girls. You should've known it's wrong to kiss someone else's boyfriend even if it's a game

• Keepa u lips to yoself!

• Yes it's cheating you fucking kissed them.

• Your excuse is perfect "it was a game"
    So make sex with them... We see ur courage..
    the point is "it was a game" right?

• Of course it's cheating

• Yeah, it's cheating you can say no to a dare

• I think you've done enough.

• its ok if there was no breast massaging.

• oh boy... this is all bad news! When I was younger I kinda did something very very similar too lol

• No it wasn't cheating it was a game. The people who are hating are pussies

• A game that justifys cheating?

• Well you put yourself in their shoes. Would you appreciate some other girl kissing on your boyfriend? Would you take "just a game" as an excuse?

You have to remember when your in a relashionship with someone that person, that person doesn't want other girls/guys getting some from their partner even if it's am just a kiss. That person is suppose to only kiss you.

• Learn from your experience.

What Girls Said 16

• Yeah, it's cheating. If you couldn't do it in front of them, then it's cheating. It doesn't matter if it's a game, you don't get a right to kiss up on a taken guy with no repercussion.

• Yes, that was cheating. There's not much you can do about this now, it's already ruined at least two relationships.

• unless they were specifically okay with it, then yes, it is cheating.

• It was a game that is all. Do not feel guilty. The girls are showing their insecurity and immaturity. You be above it don't do anything. Hold your head up high

• Of course it's cheating. So if it's spin the bottle and have sex it's okay because it's "just a game"?
    Just a game is not a free pass. Sorry love. Y'all should've thought about your actions more.

• That was a hell of a dare! I know once you're playing you can't back out but please choose truth next time.

• It's cheating and you're stupid.

• Not cheating. Truth or dare is a game where one cannot be a crybaby, if you play you must accept the rules. I bet your friends have played it, and kissed other boys and they have enjoyed it. They're being double-edged backstabbers.

• Sounds like you guys are very young as you all break up so quickly without seeming to care much. However I would say that it is still cheating.

If you were to play these games again, at least ask your partner if you would be okay if either of you kissed someone else in a game like this.

• It's cheating. I would never play such a game if I was in a relationship that I cared about. You all clearly didn't... so what makes you think you don't deserve what you got? People should really start taking the responsibilty for their actions...

• YES ITS CHEATING. Why are you guys playing a kissing game when literally everyone is in a relationship with different people? Makes no sense seriously x Play card games next time.

• Yes it is cheating...
    Kissing is intimacy.

• You should have made sure everyone okay-ed it first or better yet that the girlfriends and your boyfriend were playing too. I've done stupid stuff like this when I was young too (I was 14). Life goes on babe. Tell them that you didn't think it was cheating because it was just a game but you realize now that everyone should have checked in with their SO's before playing such a game. Tell them it would have been much funner with them there or whatever. If they make some nasty comment shrug it off and just be nice, they should come around.

• Of course that is cheating. How can you not see that? If your boyfriend was kissing another girl for a "game", how would that make you feel?

• Yes, it's cheating.

• This just too funny. This is the fastest I've seen three relationships destroyed. 😂 yes, it's cheating that's why all of you are single.

• You know I don't understand my generation, they seem stupid like what they see that's wrong to others is not wrong to them I don't get it!. Like the asker doesn't see what's wrong with what she did like HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE PROBLEM lol.

• LOL. This.

• "This is the fastest I've seen three relationships destroyed."

LOL