Girls, Do you think the guy is trying or not?

I took this girl out for Valentine's Day and it was amazing. She told me she enjoyed herself. I asked her last week if she wanted to go out for her birthday, if she didn't have any plans during the weekend and she said that she has plans. She told me that was sweet of me. I plan on asking her out this weekend. I want to take her out to eat this weekend if she doesn't have any plans. I really like this girl.

I just want to know from the ladies. What do you think? Do you think she sees that I'm trying? What would you do in her situation?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Three times in one month, yeah, I'd say it's obvious that you want to date her. At least I know I would pick up on it.

• Yes, it seems to me that you're trying, and that you really like her. She will definitely notice your efforts, and hopefully reciprocate your feelings.