How do I talk to this guy?

I have a little crush on this guy named Brent. We've talked before. We go to the same church and we work at the same place, but he's kind of a ladies man and he's always texting or dating different girls. I've tried to get over him, but I can't. Every time I see him I get a little nervous. Sometime I see him staring at me and I don't know what to do, but he acts so different when he's around his "cool" friends, he acts like we're not even there. I want to have a friendly relationship with him but sometime he's so hard to talk to. I'm just so confused 😖🙈

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds like a total player. Get noticed by the ones you deserve, he doesn't see you like the others if he acts different when with his cool friends. Devote your energy else where

• "I want to have a friendly relationship with him but sometime he's so hard to talk to"... you work with him and go to church together. how is hard to talk to him?

What Girls Said 1

• You already know that he's a ladies man and yet you want to pursue him. Why? Can't you see that he's not good for you?