How do I talk to this guy?

I have a little crush on this guy named Brent. We've talked before. We go to the same church and we work at the same place, but he's kind of a ladies man and he's always texting or dating different girls. I've tried to get over him, but I can't. Every time I see him I get a little nervous. Sometime I see him staring at me and I don't know what to do, but he acts so different when he's around his "cool" friends, he acts like we're not even there. I want to have a friendly relationship with him but sometime he's so hard to talk to. I'm just so confused 😖🙈

0|0
1|2

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds like a total player. Get noticed by the ones you deserve, he doesn't see you like the others if he acts different when with his cool friends. Devote your energy else where

1|0
    0|0
  • "I want to have a friendly relationship with him but sometime he's so hard to talk to"... you work with him and go to church together. how is hard to talk to him?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You already know that he's a ladies man and yet you want to pursue him. Why? Can't you see that he's not good for you?

1|0
    0|0