Asian guys have you ever met non-Asian girls with yellow fever?

I met few white girls who seem to like Asian guys but they all seem to be fat nerdy social rejects. I never met normal hot ones who has a thing for Asian guys, do they even exist?

Updates:
Sorry for being shallow. I dated few Asian girls who are quiet attractive but never dated hot non-Asians girls. I would like to though haha.

0|1
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• There are but you will have to sift through a lot of the fat nerdy social rejects with yellow fever.

Also attractive non-asian girls have yellow fever. My friend from high school for example... who I'm no longer friends with partly because her yellow fever destroyed our friendship. People with yellow fever are creepy no matter how attractive they are.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where do I find those kind of girls haha? I don't mind girls with yellow fever if they are hot.

• Show All
    • Oh... I've never actually seen an attractive white guy with an unattractive Asian girl and I know a lot of Asian girls with white guys. Nevermind I know of ONE. The guy seems a bit slow though. He's not all there.

• Have you seen pretty white girls with unattractive Asian guys? I will probably going to date/marry Asian girl which kind of makes me sad because I am not attracted to Asian girls at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Plenty, but calling it "fever" makes it sound like a disease.. ^.~

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I like Asian guys, but I'm not white. I'm Puerto Rican and Jamaican.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of my female (and some male) friends irl love Asian guys and their races range from black, to white, to Latino/Hispanic, to Native American, and so on and so forth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a white girl and I know me and three of my closest girl friends find Asian guys very attractive. I'm not popular or good looking but one of my good friends is and she still thinks theyre hot?

0|0
    0|0
  • They exist. Hot one too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think they do...

0|0
    0|0
    • My sister at one point has yellow fever. :D

• Show All
    • Than again I don't really have that many non-Asian friends so I wouldn't know that much about it.

• True. That would affect it I suppose...

• Yes, a lot of girl like Asian and all of them are not ugly or fat

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Asian men but I was raised in an Asian house

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls like attractive guys, in general.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh great I don't consider myself attractive. oh well I guess I will stick with Asian girls even though I don't like them at all.

What Guys Said 2

• I have... i personally like them. They show interest in my culture and i have interest in theirs too. I brought my girl to japan korea and china... and showed her my culture.. she was so nostalgic about vibe and romantic feeling of being there.

And I've only seen beautiful non Asian girls date Asian guys... i have yet to see otherwise

0|0
    0|0
    • You lucky bastard. I hooked up with one white girl in College, that's about it.

• Yeah I have met a few, but at the end it didn't work out. Most of the white girls I dated/fucked are just white girls who are too trashy who couldn't get a white guys. So I picked them up. Are u looking to date a white girl?

0|0
    0|0