Would you date a cop?

I was just curious if you would date a cop or someone in law inforcement?

• Yes
    77% (36)68% (21)73% (57)Vote
  • No (it would be awkward)
    23% (11)32% (10)27% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|13

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're cool. Unfortunately, I've dated several and they all happened to be control freaks.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know several cops. Most of them are full of themselves and think they are superior to most people with the matching attitude to go along with it, you know, "super cops"! But I do know a few that are good and down to earth people. Just like anything else, it depends, but probably not.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Yessss I surrender Mr. Officer... arrest me lol. Cop's are 🔥🔥🔥 as long as he's truly a nice guy and not a jackass why not? Plus the uniform, authority hand cuffs are a bonus lmao

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't see any issues with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm not much of a rule breaker so it wouldn't feel weird to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to want to be one. I'd date em, but I know that regardless of which of us were the cop, we'd always have to protect our family from those we locked up

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! So he can wear his uniform even when he's off-duty, so I can take it off for him ;) OMG I love uniforms, there's something about them that drives me crazy

0|1
    0|0
  • sure. at least temporarily.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would prefer to don't do it, but if we get along, sure... Needs to be okay with me doing some illegal activities tho, I like weed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a cop before, no big deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I married a forensics investigator, she works with the evidence.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would depend on the cop. I've heard they can be controlling in relationships, but so can anyone else. If he was a dirty cop, then no way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never. I hate cops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck yeah most cops are fit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would date a cop only if he was a good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooppppppeeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • If we got along, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing as I smoke pot... :)))) I don't see how this could happen. Thank God I haven't fallen in love with one. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • but yeah that's the only problem I'd have with it.

• Yes, I will not have any problem with cop like these

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• If she will close her eyes on things that I do such as torrenting, buying smuggled cigarettes and other small stuff, sure, why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will admit that dating a cop can and would make me uneasy (for the danger that comes with the job). But I figure if I was willing to be a cop at one point, then I should have no problems with my wife being a cop, too. Definitely if she had a desk job, I'd be more happier, like detective or chief. But I shouldn't have any problems with her being a cop in any capacity. Otherwise, I'd be a hypocrite. I'd rather she do the job with honor and integrity (even if she is killed) than to be a hypocrite.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • That is a tough one.. I have known some cop guys and if the women are anything like them, I don't think I would!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • if i wasn't married and it was a female cop yes i would date someone in the law enforcement or military.

0|0
    0|0
  • A female cop? Sure as hell no. Not to mention I don't exactly like cops to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, yes. I don't like breaking the law anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Realistically no, in my wildest imaginations yes.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My uncles a cop

If I met a great girl that was a cop I'd go for if

0|0
    0|0
  • no cops only become such due to power issues, i have no need for power over anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I'm not much cop-friendly... I'd definitely bang a cop if she was hot stuff...

0|1
    0|0