Girls, If you saw a GUY you LIKED, have you given attention or Kissed ANOTHER guy in front of him, to make him jealous?

Select a choice from the following poll.

• YES. I have liked a random guy and kissed another guy in front of him to get his attention/ make him jealous.
    0% (0)
  • NO. I have never kissed in public ever.
    38% (3)
  • NO. I would never kiss another guy in front of the random guy I like.
    62% (5)
  • YES. I have liked a random guy and kissed another guy in front of him , just because I was nervous.
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

What Girls Said 1

• omg no, I'd never kiss another guy in front of my crush! I'd be too scared he'd think I was taken xD lol

• Thanks :)) Do any of your friends kiss another guy in front of their crush to make them jealous/ get attention?

• But if you kiss your boyfriend in front of your crush, your crush would definitely think that you don't like him !!

• really? well then how am I supposed to know if he likes me? if I (hypothetically) have a boyfriend, it's not like I can ask him if he likes me 😂😂