Am I a booty call?

I've kinda been "seeing" this guy. He's a recovering addict. We've only hung out a couple times. The first time we hung out we had sex but I made it known that I wasn't looking for a one night stand/fling kinda thing he agreed he assured me it wasn't a one time kinda thing. He told me he sucks at texting he doesn't have time. He absolutely hates it. He works 9am-6:30pm and than goes to meetings every night 7:30-9:30. We text sometimes but there times we go a day or two without texting which bothers me but I act like it doesn't. Last time we hung out he told me he liked me but he is in no way ready for a relationship since he just basically got out of rehab (understandable) after we have sex we lay around and have fun together. He assured me that I was the only girl he talked to he even showed me his inbox. He takes snap chats of me and send them to his friends. I'm really good at hiding that things don't bother me and i'm also in no way trying to rush things. I don't wanna talk to him about this kinda stuff because I don't wanna scare him off even though he occasionally asks if i'm seeing anyone. What's the deal? Is he geninuely not ready for a relationship but in time maybe he will be if i keep my cool? Or am I just a booty call. HELP ME

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 1

• he is trying to get his life back on track. and he has to relearn how to live a life sober. him asking you that question was one of though step and trying to figure out if your serious. to him and his past i have a feeling he doesn't understand why you would be interested in someone like him with all the problems he has. you might not realize this but you are helping him in so many ways. the biggest is showing him there is a better life being sober. give him time and be a good friend and help him threw his troubling times.

• Even if we have sex though? Do you think if I stick around something would come out of it

What Girls Said 0