If she liked me then would she ask me out?

NOthing more to say

• yes
  • no
Then women want equality

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe, it depends on the woman.

I ask guys out I like, and if I'm oblivious to their affection for me some guys will ask me out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually, no. Because girls expect the guy to ask them out.

• and there mentality is that if he liked me then he would ask me out. how can we ask for equality when the answer is no?

• so women will never be able to take charge

• Some women will take charge, but I don't see this becoming the norm in the near future.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, I would Have to Agree with Thee here, dear and With 'Equality,' I am sure She is Thinking: "The street goes Both Ways on Most Days."
    Good luck. xx

• Maybe, depends on the girl.

• Depends on where she stands on this whole taking innitiative thing.
    I, for one, am still stuck in this old pattern and have never approached anyone in my entire life. There were cases when I was a teen, when I would have huge crushes on people and still do nothing about it. My luck is that I've been approached most of those times, but usually I don't.
    And this website is not kind to those like me, lol, I've been called weird names here because of admitting that, but hey, it's the truth.

• No, not necessarily. Women like men who take the initiative to do the asking out. So, you need to pursue her and see where it goes.

• Then I wonder why many women expect equality and support feminism because feminism also fights for social equality.

• Because if I ask directly people won't give me an honest answer. They will give the answer that they think is the best answer.

• Are you saying most (older and younger) women want the man to take the initiative and ask her out? You can say women are just as nervous or more nervous to ask out men?

• Yeah maybe!

• I would for sure. if i liked you. id rather ask you than the other way around. bc i want to know you're not one of those guys that wine im stealing his job, instead of just being happy I'm into hm. if you are receptive, then thats excellent. ;-)

• your crush may not ask you to, doesn't mean she doesn't like you or that women don't ask guys out. she may not ask you out, just like some guys won't ask the girl they like out.

• Not necessarily. Many girls get quite nervous and are hesitant to ask a guy out.

• then I wonder how you can expect equality.

• Well guys can also get nervous the same way, so it balances out.

• Not all, but generally guys find it off putting for a girl to be the pursuer in the relationship.

• 90% of the time girls wouldn't dare asking the guy out.

We're actually chicken.

Unless we're super bad ass confident and carefree (the 10%).

• Speaking only for myself yes I would.

• Not necessarily. Many women still wait for the man to make the first move. Scientifically, it's been proven that when the guy does more of the approaching the relationship lasts longer.

• No, girls ddont ask out, not unless you make it really obvious that you like her, then maybe it's a chance.

• then I wonder how women can expect equality?

• Then I wonder why women are mostly NOT ceo's.

• Because being CEO is inferior AF.

• Not nesasarally, doesn't mean she likes you any less she may not be completely sure/ how to.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, she will. However that also depends as to what kind of woman she is, if she is naturally the assertive, take charge type then she will do it.

• If she was head over heels for you and someone told her she'd lose you forever unless she asked you out, she still wouldn't do it. That's just how a lot of women roll.

• then you people want to talk about equality

• What people? Equality is an illusion.

• Geez dood - grow a pair. Do you really want a dominant woman? No. Does she want a beta chump? No.
    If she likes you and you like her ask her out.
    Time for some reading for you - try the first two years' blogs at The Rational Male. Time for you to grow up.

• That is a radical men's rights blog.

• Why is it radical? And if it is is that bad?
      It's about being exposed to the truth - take from it what you will. You have a lot to learn about man-woman relationship dynamics, and hence your silly question.
      I will tell you right now that women do not respect push-over beta-chump guys. You really do need to toughen up some or you will get nowhere with them, and certainly not one at or above your own SMV. If you want to date down then stay where you're at. Surely there are a few hungry dogs out there for you.

• you must be new to the dating game, huh?

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good luck w/ that

• Not necessarily. Not everyone asks out the person they like.

• No, you have to ask her. This is why men have balls. lol

• Then I wonder why women try to fight for equality?

• Women want equal rights, not equal work. lol

• No. She'd probably give you hints that she likes you and try to get you to ask her out. Women only want equality if it benefits them. Most women still expect the guy to ask her out and pay for the date.