Girls, Is it ok if your boyfriend got drunk and slept in the same bed as his another girl?

If no sex or kissing happened between them? What would you do if you caught them sleeping together?

• Yes
    23% (3)
  • No
    77% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
He and the girl are drinking in the same house
Ignore the his in the question

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not acceptable at all. I couldn't care less whether or not he'd been drinking. No excuses.

What would I do? I'd probably ask him what was going on to see what kind of shitty excuse he could think up on the spot but whatever he says, that'd more than likely be a dealbreaker.

What Girls Said 5

• If my boyfriend got drunk I would expect him to call me, anyone in my family, or his own family. Not go home and sleep with another chick. Even if nothing sexual is going on it still isn't right.

• what if he and the girl are drinking in the same house?

• I would expect him not to drink himself drunk.

• I mean if nothing truly went on and they both just happened to sleep in the same bed then that's fine but if they were like spooning or something then fuck that, I'm out.

• No, that's incredibly unattractive on multiple levels, for multiple reasons.

• Noting just leave them alone but next day oh i beat the crap of them

• No. He can call me or a friend to come pick him up and take him to his bed.