Only get attention from older guys?

I recently turned 20 and I was wondering why I tend to get more attention from guys who are older, I don't mean elderly guys, it's usually guys who are in their late 20's nearly 30.

It it seems like no one my age is attracted to me, or maybe perhaps slightly older guys are more confident?

Anyone one have any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it probably comes down a level of confidence and experience.
    What age group do you tend to hang out with (friendship wise)?

• I usually hand out with people my own age, however a lot of my friends are dating guys who are older so maybe thats part of the reason

• Do you actually want guys your age asking you out? Or just wondering why they aren't approaching?

Because from what I see, most girls tend to prefer older :o

• Honestly if I had the choice I'd say older... But being on either spectrums of the 20s sometimes seems too distant and older guys can sometimes be at a different stage in life, the 20s are such a diverse range of ages

Most Helpful Girl

• Better than having younger guys hitting on you like me -_-
    People tend to think I am 17😒

What Guys Said 14

• It's the way in witch you behave. Your persona will be one of great maturity your not emotional all over the place one minute screaming and dancing the next all tearful and upset. You look like you have your suit together this is very sexy to older guys. Confident but not arrogant. It's a tough path to walk but if it's something you do naturally with out trying then that's very hot.
    I suspect your intelligent and not fazed by the opposite sex , happen to talk openly with them and are also good ant holding a conversation and bringing something to the table to discuss and bring an intellectual opinion to the conversation.

All this with a fit attractive face and young body would be very arousing to and older man.

• this is just a possible reason for your situation. you have you age listed at 20 and a lot of guys at that age are working hard on starting a carrier and dont have the time for for the type of relationship you are looking for. were the guys 25 to 30 now have the time and what to find someone to settle down with in a long meaning full relationship. with you being an attractive young lady they are very interested in you.

• Perhaps you are mature for your age and guys just recognize it. If you are goal driven and relatively independent then this would be attractive to those guys older than you are.

• Of course they're more confident - and they are likely past the age of giving a shit if you reject them. The younger weaker guys are crushed when they are rejected.
    Guys don't really become men 'till they're like 25, whereas girls become women at about 20.
    Please, don't squander your age of beauty fucking around or you'll get to 30 to 35 and wonder why no one wants you anymore. Then we hear, "Where have all the good men gone?"

• I think you're cute and I'm not much older. Maybe they just aren't good at flirting and body language.

• More confidence more money more experience.

• Well , probably because you look more mature and maybe some of your same age friends think that they have no chances to get you because you are too hot for 'em or something.

• will be a confidence thing, its good in a way

• It cause how you younger girls look and dress now

• Because you are more of a woman, and less a girl. It's a good thing :)

• Because older guys will work for it. Younger guys won't.

If you have a problem with that you need to take the lead. Find a younger guy, and YOU ask him out. That's just how it is.

• Yea they're more confident. A lot of guys like young women for some reason less wrinkles? lol

• Most girls don't really want to date guys their own age and normally want someone significantly older. That plays a role in it.

• I think it's confidence. The older guys get, the less they worry about rejection they've learned to get over it, and they've learned that regret haunts them more.

What Girls Said 3

• I personally have a fantasy hahha... Like I'm a college grad and I start working in a professional office and my boss is 34-35 and I'm 24-25. That would be hot.

• I feel the same way! Luckily I prefer older guys so it's not as much of a problem for me.

I'm not exactly sure why, other than I'm a bigger girl and perhaps older guys don't mind dating bigger women?

• Could just be a coincidence or maybe there is something about how you carry yourself or how you act that attracts older guys?

• Yeah it's a good thing I prefer older guys too. I suppose it might just be the way we carry ourselves. The only bad thing is older guys are at a stage in their life where they want to start thinking about marriage

• Could be coincidence. Or you look older than you are. Or you're mature so older guys who maybe are more mature themselves pick up on that.

• Yeah its weird how it's only happened recently, could be a coincidence. I wouldn't say I look older, people tell me I still look very young for my age. But I'm definetely more mature for my age, so it could be that

• Yeah, it's probably a maturity thing - take it as a compliment! 🙂