Any women out there that tamed a guy who just wanted to live fast & sleep around? As in, he met you and put the rest behind him?

Like I'm currently in a situation with a dude (22 years) who is using used to one night stands and has never had a girlfriend. I think he's a softy though.. He isn't like a bad boy. For the past 2 months he has only been having sex with me... So we obviously have gone farther than other girls in the past... He told me he wouldn't have sex with other chicks either... Could it be possible to nail him down?

• Yeah girl, go get him!
  • Lol nah, you'll end up broken and exhausted.

Most Helpful Guy

• I get the feeling that doing what you ask is like the ULTIMATE FEMALE FANTASY, and I right? All of you want the bad boy who settle down for you.

And he even got you thinking that you are special and all, just because of 2 months of sex. That's great, go for it !!

• You said he wasn't a bad boy, but "I stereotype... it's faster that way"..

• I want to be his and his only one. Is that too much? Is that pathetic?

• "Is that too much? Is that pathetic?"
      -- Well,... that's part of it sometimes.. and it's not particularly a bad thing

PS: WHAT THE FUCK? I never received these notifications, and now I open this, and it has unread replies... Must have been from that day a long ago when gag stopped sending notifications :(

Since I missed all the action in this question :( :( ... How are things now, a whole month later?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm confused. It sounds like you already are nailing him down.

• Hahaha... Well, I mean.. 🤔 Am I?

• Let's see, 1 night only with a stream of other girls vs two months of steady sex with just you? Yeah! Keep doing what your doing. ❤️

What Guys Said 7

• why would you want to nail him down so early? like le why?

• Nail him down as in like he's all mine... Not like marriage or anything.

• you really can't. only he can guarantee that, so just continue the relationship normally and see how things go.

• There is no incentive for young men to settle down. If that's what you want find someone who also wants that. You are squandering your age of beauty. If you wait 'till you're 35 no one will want you and then you'll be saying, "where have all the good guys gone?"

• Lmao if they are good guys they will look beyond my looks at that age.

• No, long term marriages - 10 years with 2 kids, then 24 years with 1. The question isn't about me - I offered an opinion based on current culture and society and what I've learned by now at my age.
      And you did ask for guy's opinions, something I happen to know something about. LOL.

• by the way, take a look at your poll. The guys are trying to tell you something. You want heartache? Just keep it up.

• I'm looking at these poll results and shaking my head at these girls why are girls so dumb all the time?

• It's possible. He just hasn't found "the one" If you're it, it's possible.

• You are in for some serious heartbreak. U can't nail him down, he is free to do whatever he wants. Thats commitment for u. If he are serious about u and u are serious about him, the only way out alive is to be commited to each other.

• He'll nail you down... AYYYY

• This won't end well.

• :( nothing really ever does anyways

• You can find something that won't end badly but you have to do two things.

1. Do not pretend to be ok with something he does when you first start dating because you want him to like you and hope you can stop him from doing whatever it is later.
      Ex: He has female friends and you pretend to be ok with it but then later in the relationship expect him to cut all ties.

2. Don't expect him to change. Do not try to change who he is. We do not change. We are not dogs, we do not need to be "taught" how to be. We do not respond well to being emasculated.

So if you meet a guy and you really like him for the good stuff, you have to either accept the things you don't like knowing that they will always be there. Or you give up the good and keep looking for someone who fits an impossible mold.

What Girls Said 1

• Patience my child patience it can unlock mysteries of the world
    What's 22yr old guy ;) if not changed by time