We were never really anything official, but I really like him. Do we have a chance?

We were never really anything official, but We both had feelings for one another, but never really communicated it with each other. I still have feelings for him, not sure how he’s feeling about me. We went on a few dates, but I I think in the beginning he did want a relationship, but I wasn’t for it. The interest for go on dates came from him. But I kept my options open. I would say it was pretty casual, until I developed feelings for him. But we never communicated our feelings for each other. I never told him I liked him, we just continued to hook up casually. but I moved half way across the world for school. And when I was leaving, he ignored me and was really short with me when he saw me. I also told him we would be better off as friends a few months ago and he admitted to me he was really upset about that. He ignored me then too for a few weeks, until I brought it up. We ended up talking then, he opened up a lot to me and said he is scared of being hurt and rejected. I told him I really do like him and he said he liked me also. We were both drunktho. I know we were never really anything official, but I really want to try and make it work. I think we have so much potenital and are drawn to each other. I dont just want to give up, I want to try and be something, so at least Id know

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him how you feel.

• even now after he hasn't spoken to me?