Girls, Am I still sexy with one leg and a bionic rod sticking out of it?

So here's the thing. I'm a recent amputee losing my left leg above the knee. Not only that, I also had an operation where a titanium rod is inserted into the femur to be able to connect to my new bionic leg. Is this a bit of a turn off or not?Girls, Am I still sexy with one leg and a bionic rod sticking out of it?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I really don't care about stuff like that I see your smile and your courage and your nice looks!!! If u are a good person I would rather spend my time with you than a guy with all his limbs and no heart or soul. I have hit on a guy in a wheelchair a disabled vet. I left a waitress a note and said ask if he is married or not and if he is single give him this note. I want someone to talk and listen to and share life with and laugh a lot with. I think you can do those things right? From what I see. I grew up going to children's hospitals and having leg braces and surgeries. So I realized right away we are all handicapped some are more clearly seen. Others are personality flaws. Like the asshole at work that spread a rumor to get me fired just cause he was fired and we were half assed dating getting to know each other. I like any genuine people.

• Don't tell my boyfriend I said this but you're a great looking guy. It's definitely not a turn off.

• As my first thought was "I wonder what he looks like under that t-shirt?" and my second was "Nice bulge in the boxers..." you are definitely still sexy.

• Your hot!

• Not a turn off to me.

• You are attractive, nice smile and body. If your personality was also nice, then I would date you.

• Nope just gives you more character ☺️

• Definitely! You've got a rockin bod.