Am I the only person that feels uneasy about exchanging numbers?

When I was 15/16 I was excited about getting the chance to get to know a guy and now... Not so much.

I have had bad experiences where I have come close to changing my number. Ever since then I've been a bit skeptical about it and reluctant to give out my number.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like giving my phone number out. If I like the guy enough, and want to talk with him more then I give him my business card. It has my email (no phone number) on it he can write a quick meet up place and we can maybe chat or something. After a couple of dates, I give him my number.

I used to give my number out and I didn't like what happened, so I do it this way. If a guy has an issue with this, then he isn't worth my time. But most have been great and didn't cross any lines or be pushy about it.

• Thank you!

• It's OK. So glad I didn't give out my number to this guy the day I asked this question. I have a feeling I would have regretted it.

What Guys Said 1

• i dunno about it... i neva asked a girl for her number

What Girls Said 0