Is kissing as easy as it looks?

Haven't kissed someone ever and was just wondering if when it does happen. Do you know how to do it? Were you nervous as well your first time?...

Most Helpful Guy

• idk about anyone else but I was really nervous until we got close and cuddled and then it just happened. Just make sure you don't rush into it or focus on it because then it won't be very special. Keep calm and relaxed and let it happen and when it does don't tense up, just press your lips to theirs and it'll be fine

hope this helped

What Guys Said 1

• Kissing is very easy, and the answer below mine hit it right on the head that if you don't try to focus too hard on the technique, but rather focus on enjoying the moment, then the kiss will turn out fine.

What Girls Said 1

• my first real kiss wasn't that long ago..i wasn't that nervous because I knew him well and we just felt comfortable together. kissing is soooo natural. that's the best way to say it...when my brother got his first kiss he made out with the girl for like an hour...he said it was really natural too :)