If he slept with his 'best friend' that is a woman and is still friends with her. (before we get together) should I still give him a chance or run?

Been flirting with a man for about a year, We've talked a lot and he seems really interested. There is one problem. He has told me about his short affair with his bestfriend. Who is a married mother of two...

They aren't getting along right now, but she seems overly interested in him even now. And has sent me rude messages online. He says he is going to end their friendship and shut her out of his life but he hasn't done anything yet, even after the insulting messages she sent me.

Should I run away before things get weird?

• Run far and run fast!
  • Give him a chance!

What Guys Said 1

• Now what would you say about a girl who slept with her best friend and is still with him? I'm sure all the girls would tell the guy to give her a chance. These are just gender insecurities. Its upto you to determine the nature of your relationship with the guy.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes you should. Run far, far away from him.

Actions speak louder than words. If he doesn't actually do what he says he will, that's a red flag, especially since this woman is being rude and immature.

Also, would you really want to deal with such craziness for the rest of your life? And is he really worth all of the offensive comments you get from her? (I know that he's not doing anything wrong. But the problem is that he isn't doing anything right, either.)

If I were you, I'd confront him about his inaction. Say, I noticed that you still haven't ended that friendship yet. I'm worried about that, because she has been sending me rude comments online, and I really don't need that negativity in my life.
    Then tell him that if he doesn't, then you'll leave him alone. This may seem cold, but you have to ask yourself if you could handle being your life this way forever.