At what age do women look ugly?

do women look old?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugly is subjective. But even so, a woman can be ugly at any age, and another woman can be beautiful at 60!

• I live by a lady who is 60+ and I think she is so beautiful. Obviously she has wrinkles and things but she is so classicly lovely.

• @BelleGirl21 - Some people are lucky that their wrinkles are like marks of achievement, but for many of us we just start to smile and the wrinkles get deeper and uglier. If you include the women who have the expensive beauty products and "anti-aging" products at their disposal, there are some real stunners. For instance, Valerie Bertinelli. She may have some surgical help, too, but all I have seen her claim is certain moisturizing products.

• Thank you for MHGuy. :-)

What Guys Said 26

• My mom is 44.. she's still very pretty. My grandma is 76 and the prettiest woman in the world for me. Perspective matters- Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!

• They can be ugly since kids, they can't stay hot till 40+. It all depends on the person.
    It also depends on how the person takes care of her body. If they barely take care of it, it'll deteriorate faster, so they'll become "ugly" faster, and vice versa.

• A woman's beauty peaks at about 22, it's all downhill from here. It's called SMV - sexual market value, and it's at it's peak very young. At 40 it's called the wall - they are at the end of their age of beauty - as they have 'hit the wall.'
    For men they peak at about 40 and can maintain a very high SMV well into their 50's, especially if they are rich.
    It's the sad truth of it all. And don't squander your age of beauty - don't fuck around 'till your 35 and then go "Wait! Now what do I do? no one wants me! Where are all the good men?" Cuz the good ones don't want you anymore.

• i think i look better at 23 then 22 hahahah i look better then i ever looked and will continue to look better... im not really living it up right now and i know i should...

• It depends on the individual and how much they take care of themselves. Genetics is definitely a variable too.

• well they start looking older at 23 I've noticed.

• It usually goes downhill from 25 from what I've seen

• I think women have timeless beauty

• Women look tired.

• Whatever age the woman in question decides to let herself go.

• Depends on the girl. The strong majority of girls take their looks for granted, especially the attractive girls. They start falling apart by 25.

• Starts in the 30's

• Varies from woman to woman, but the first signs usually start creeping in around 30.

• Some women look amazing into there 60's, some look old and worn out at 20. A lot goes into this answer. Lifestyle, sleep, race, hygiene, grooming habits. General answer... 35?

• Sort of a weird question. I'd say women start to decrease in looks when they get into their 30s, but that's because I'm young myself haha.

• when they stop giving a shit

• 40 - that's pretty much an exact figure. Something to do with the menopause I believe.

• Do you think your grandma is ugly? No? They never look " ugly "

• When their pussy start stinking no matter what they do and they have more wrinkles on their legs and tits and ass than skin!

• Past 45 usually. Some earlier.

• it's all downhill after 20.

• Early 30s is when aging becomes noticeable.

• Some girls can look like shit when they are only 20... whilst others can still be hot at their 50s...

• Most are going downhill by 25, if we're being technical (some by 18 tbh). But for some that downhill is the subtlest of declines and hardly noticeable (or even overwhelmed by improving fashion sense, style, smiling more due to improved confidence, etc). For some it's like a tire fire.

It's not like yogurt where one day you go 'oh damn it's got green fuzz on it'

• I think 40

• after 45... maybe

• Never, ever. Women are beautiful every time.

What Girls Said 15

• Ugliness isn't an age lol there are 40+ women who are goddesses while 20 something hideous fugly women roam.

• I'm not comparing myself to a 20 year old swimsuit model or anything but sometimes I see these women half my age and become baffled why I'm better looking than they are. Maybe they do drugs or they are bad people and it's showing through or something. Who knows?

• My age lol!

• I don't think they ever look ''ugly'' unless they go through plastic surgery stuff..

• age has nothing to do with it

• neverrrrrrrr!

• depends, my mom is 52 and she looks better than me and most people. people insist she's not my mom even if one of the youngest lmaoo

• There is nothing called ugly these days even if a woman is ugly she just do some beauty operations and she'll look like miss universe even if she's 60

• The age they start to have bad personality.

• Hmmm i thought that's what Botox or Cindy Crawford's age thing was for?

• So how would you describe me?

• i'd say like the 14 hundreds... have you seen renaissance paintings?
    They all mostly look like they have bulging eyes and those big round foreheads.

• well.. i guess sexy would end when you are about 50 or 60, but you can always look beautiful

• Depends on the woman. Ex: how she take cares of her skin, how she eats and oddly her race.

I dont mean to sound racist but most white women age quicker than women of color. Especially Asians they age graceful as shit. I guess the melanin is to thank.
    But no matter what color you are if you don't clean your skin, moisturize, eat healthy, use makeup properly, avoid smoking etc your gonna age quick.

• 37+ according to me