I'm confused and he's also confused?

This guy that I've been crushing on for two years and more, He knows that I like him and then I felt so embarrassed so I just asked him, "Do you want me to stop liking you?" Then he was thinking for like 15 secs and he said I don't know, maybe, I haven't decided yet." The I asked another question, "Do you want me to leave?" Then he did the exact same thing, stop, then answer the same thing over again. What does this mean? Does he like me too? (I have hope at least.)

P. S please respectful answers and no swearing, I get uncomfortable when someone swears...

• He is confused about his feelings but may have a chance of having feelings too
  • He is confused about his feelings but has a chance he doesn't have feelings.
We've been friends for two years plus.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think he just likes the attention he gets and the fact that he knows when all other option are drained he can go to you, that is why he can't give you a straight yes or no.

• He sounds like he doesn't know what he wants. Thats all I am getting from that.