He Has Not Respond?

I've been talking to an guy I like for 5 weeks and last week his mother passed i tired to contact him but nothing but i go to work and one of my co workers has said the spoke to him recently and said he's been trying to hold his head up and it's hard so i just give him space till he contacts me ig but did i do anything wrong? By just texting and not calling or is it just im over thinking it? Oh yeah he said he just wanted to be friends just for now when his mother passed. .. am I wrong bc i kinda feel selfish?

What Guys Said 2

• He needs time - I doubt it's anything you did it's just that he doesn't want that kind of complication after his mother passed. He's feeling depressed, lonely, and sad. Don't push it - give him space to come to terms.

• Don't worry
    If he likes you he'll come around someday

If my mom died id quit texting and Facebook for a long time so I get that.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't worry, give him his space for now and let him come back to you when he's ready.