Not invited to party?

So, my boyfriend was invited to another girls birthday party, and he didn't invite me to go with him. This girl also texts him in the middle of the night and it sort of makes me uncomfortable. I don't want to tell him not to go, though. Would it make anyone else a little uncomfortable, or am I just being unreasonable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if we're being honest, it's not his party therefore not his place to invite you.
    As for you being insecure of the girl, talk to him about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a little concerned. You need to talk to him and find out where his head is at... because he should be wanting to take you along to the party... its not as if its a lads night out!

What Guys Said 2

• You should ask! Texting in the middle of the night needs to have a good reason. If he blows you off, it's a bit suspicious...

• Was it a +2 party? And you need to communicate to him that you feel uncomfortable that his female friend is texting him in the middle of the night (presumably he's asleep and you both wake up to it)

What Girls Said 0