Right moment to kiss?

Right moment to kiss? We went out to dinner with a mutual friend and then I dropped the friend home. I then drove her home. Before she left she just kissed me outright. This was a week ago. I haven't told my friends yet and I believe she hasn't either, but I'm not sure if I'm in the right position yet since I don't want to force her. Moreover, I'm taking her out on a (I guess second date) this weekend and I'm wondeirng if I would be in the right position to kiss her this time? We've still been talking at school but I just sense if I don't go for it she'll lose interest. Thoughts?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should totally go for it on your next date; the fact that she initiated the first kiss shows that she's probably more than interested to kiss again.

Try not to worry about it. Just focus on having a good time with her. When you guys are in a quiet spot and the moment feels right, gaze into her eyes. You can even ask her, "Is it alright if I kiss you?"

What Guys Said 1

• Do you like her and want to kiss her? If so, go for it!! After the first one, it's fair game