How you make her ask you questions too?

So i started talking to this girl and it seems like im the only one asking her stuff

1|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're asking her questions all the time, she won't really have anything to go off of and ask you about in return.

Hold off on the question-asking for a bit. Tell her about yourself, whether it be about something you did last weekend that involved a hobby of yours, something work-related, etc.. The more she knows about you, the more she'll naturally be led to wonder about further details regarding that which will lead to asking more about yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• just ask her something really open. Like do you enjoy sports which kind of sports, etc. if she doesn't give you answers just leave her alone

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Stop asking her stuff. She if she opens up to you. Sounds like she is pretty self absorbed and not interested in getting to know you.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you find something that you are both really passionate about, then she won't shut up about it until she realizes that she's been talking a lot. if you guys like the same band, she'll ask if you've heard this song or that one, she'll send you new music, etc. that's just an example. books is another thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it a break and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's just enjoying the fact that you're showing so much interest in her. If you stop texting her, then maybe she will start asking you some questions. Or, you could prompt her by saying something like "so I've been asking you a lot of stuff, you got anything you want to ask me? xD"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She's either shy or - which I find to be a lot more realistic - is that she's just not interested

0|0
    0|0