Girls, If there was a really nice or sweet guy, but was unattractive, would you still date him?

This is how I currently feel. I talk to a lot girls at school, but I'm still single.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Personality can definitely have more weight that just looks. High school is tough, don't give up hope :)

What Girls Said 5

• See, I personally don't find guys attractive on the basis of how they look but rather some other traits that appeal to me. So I guess everyone's attractive scale is different, if you're a one on someone's scale, you'd definitely be a ten on someone else's scale. Date someone who finds YOU attractive, not your facial features or body.

• You are only 15, girls at this age goes for the most popular ones :/
    Don't give up and continue to talk to them and maybe let them feel you'd like to be more than a friend.

• Definitely, I don't really care about looks.

• It really depends on the guy, if you are unattractive in the sense that you are unhygienic and/or don't take care of yourself then that's a major turn off and I probably wouldn't be interested. But if you're not traditionally attractive but still take care of yourself and are clean and a good guy then yes totally.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more