What are the chances you guys will go after the shy girl?

I feel like it's really hard for me to talk to a guy when I'm interested in him or find some attractive. Guys don't really like that and get over it quickly before I can get comfortable around them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think lots of guys wouldn't mind it, but I personally like more out going girls because I'm very outgoing. I like a girl I can take into a new social situation and she just ownes it.

I think many guys would also assume you are not interested in them... I decide very quickly if I want to ask a girl out, and while I may wait a while, I ultimately want to ask her out at some point. So in every encounter I will be testing the waters to see if she likes me/ is open to going out with me. If I don't get many signs, I may regroup you into friend status lol

• Yeah she's shy at first but once she gets over it , she's fine

What Guys Said 12

• Maybe you can be more open with your look and body language. Tell them you need a little time to get to know them and vice versa.

• It's like this for a lot of guys to. So it depends on how outgoing the guy is. We also take shyness as disinterest sometimes to if you don't tell us otherwise.

• I'm super shy myself irl, but if I'm interested in her and she gives me at least some positive signs then I'll try my luck

• If she seems shy and I think she's attractive then I'll find her even more appealing. I like shy girls, the only thing I don't like is that they don't really show interest so I don't know if they're interested or not

• Probably zero. I don't approach and get to know people so it's not gonna happen.

• That sounds a bit like a catch 22 situation... so, your success in being with this guy would then be dependant on you getting over whatever discomfort or awkwardness with him, or him being understanding enough to persist with the communication with you...

• As long as she comes out of her shell once you get to know her then that is fine. If she doesn't then that would kinda worry me.

• You'll become less shy as you get older. I know first hand that it's not as easy as just 'getting over it' but in time as you meet more people and have more experiences you'll gradually become a lot more comfortable talking to people. My advice would simply be to make a special effort to talk to people that you'd otherwise not talk to. The more you do it the easier it will become, you just have to be brave and do it :) then you'll have no problem talking to guys

• I would try to get somewhere but if i see im getting nowhere/you act not interested im done

• All the time :)

• Actually it totally depends on the guy... some guys don't even try to get a girl out of her shell because they can't manage the time to commit to that girl thats why most of the guys go the easier way of going after girls that put their selves out. I'm a guy that doesn't like when a girl tries to get attention by putting her self out on spot, rather I think the girl that is shy hiding should deserved to be more loved because that shy girl would see the mans commitment of actually spending time on her which will make the relationship last long. Even if I had a chance to go out with a girl that every guy dreams about, I would go after the girl that is shy because I don't need a girl that every guy dreams about, I need a girl that only I dream about.

• Slim, to be honest. If there is no prolonged reason to keep talking to a shy girl we usually won't. Main problem is that we get little validation on whether or not a shy girl actually likes us when we let her know we like her.
    Still better odds than shy guy though.

What Girls Said 0