Girls: would it be offensive or a turn off if a guy asked you out on a note?

yes, no, maybe? Any ideas on how a cute way to go about asking would be?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the environment. It may be a cute way to do it if the setting is right. But, it also depends on the type of woman she is. If she is carefree and easy going yes. If she is independent and strong will, no.

What Girls Said 2

• It would have been cute in middle school. It'd likely be a turn off now.

I'm pretty simple and don't mind when, after a nice conversation, a guy asks me if I would like to hang out with him sometime and gets my number. Bonus points if he can relate the way he asks me to hang out to a mutual interest that we talked about in conversation (e. g. "We have to go bowling sometime and see who's the real bowling champ.").

• No it would not be a turn off...

• Do you prefer face to face? There are just a lot of others around and I don't want them in my koolade

What Guys Said 1

• Just walk up to a girl you like have a good conversation! Then say "I really liked talking to you can I get your number then we could hangout and talk some more?" If you don't feel like you can do this with that particular girl just start out with women you don't care about, and don't feel intimidated around. Build up skill and confidence then use your new techniques on the girl of your dreams!