My girlfriend (17) is snapchat best friends with her sisters boyfriend (21)?

Her sister and her boyfriend have been dating for 7 years and she said while we were just friends that she's always liked him and had a crush on him and now they are snapchat best friends w a 17 day streak. Should I expect something between them?

What Girls Said 2

• they could honestly just be really getting along, with 7 years, he's practically family. But if my boyfriend was in that position genders switched, i would confront him on what the relationship between them is like. You should talk to her and see whats going on. The fact that you know she finds him attractive is enough of a motive

• Do you know what snapchar is? What could they be talking about on snapchat of all places

• No, she's with YOU for a reason. You could just let her know how you feel, just tell her what you wrote here. She'll be able to give ou an explanation.

• I don't know she like him for about 4-5 years now she talked about him all the time when we were younger except they were 13&17 so it was weird and now that she's 17 going on 18 in March they seem to have gotten alittlw closer

What Guys Said 1

• Not really its just snap, but im not saying you shouldn' t be watching your girl though either. Be patient peace