Living with folks killing dating life?

What's going on here?
I'm 31.
7-10 years ago, I didn't know it at the time but I didn't do too badly when it came to women, you might say I had a few fun years.
The last 5 years or so I've been living with my parents- I've hit a dry spell. Nothing. Not for the purpose of bragging ( I honestly don't see it.) but I hear I'm very handsome somewhat frequently, and I'd argue I'm at the least non-douchy, lots of folks would say I'm sociable. The last few years I have had women persue me, but I wasn't terribly interested in any of them... It seems the ones I like are scarce, or aren't interested in me in that way.

I'l be finishing my four year starting this fall so I don't plan on staying home terribly much longer, but,
Could my dry spell be from living with the folks? Would you date a guy whos 31 and at home?

I can't think of anything else that would cause this... I suppose it is a bit harder to meet folks at my age, especially in this town I'm in but cmon 5 years...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• i have a feeling that at your age and still living at home is just one problem of your problems. the other ones i have to speculate. but it all goes back to living at home. most lady's in the 25 to 35 range are usually looking for a stable relationship with someone who is mature and can help provide for the future. you living at home they dont see that in you.

• I suppose I was afraid of just that- In any case wanted to get an affirmation. Thanks