How do I approach her?

I like a girl who is just so pretty and cute and beautiful. I am a 7th grader and i am in a section different from hers. I have never talked to her. If I try to approach her, her appearance overpowers me and can't just face her. I am the most confident guy in the class and i can't do this? Come on. If I try to approach her I suddenly start thinking that am I fit for HER? She is like so pretty and I doubt myself. Help me. I can't just face the truth.

Most Helpful Girl

• its okay, you can go up and talk to her! you can never doubt yourself and think she may be too good for you because you DONT know that! it's not always about looks, buddy, its about personality too... thats what keeps a girl interested. find a way to make her laugh and act confident even if you dont feel it... all it takes is a smile and you look a million times brighter. I say talk to her and see how it goes because i promise if you don't you'll end up regretting it. Life is honestly too short not to take chances, I've had a lot of time to think about that.

• I don't really care about how I look... I just ain't got the guts. Going near her makes me go bananas

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Ask for her number. That's how I did it in 7th grade, believe it or not.

• You don't. Where tight pants that show off your massive dong and she'll be all over you.