Why is it none of the girls I am interested in ever initiate calls?

I am trying to figure this out neither do they ever initiate calls/texting/or Facebook things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls want to feel wanted... I get disappointed when I hang out with a guy I like and at the end if he doesn't ask for my number I just assume he's not interested... it should go both ways though.. try texting/calling them first && maybe at the end of the convo. ask them to call you nextime they get a chance that way she knows you want to talk to her but you want her to take initiative. I like to make sure the guy is interested in me for sure before I start texting him first becuase I don't want to come off as being too clingy or too easy.

What Girls Said 2

• theyre probably not sure of how much initiating you want them to do. I know when I like guys I get worried I will talk to them too much, annoy them, and scare them away.

• girls want a guy who is not afraid to go after what he wants. girls want to feel pursued. if you like a girl grow a pair and be the one to make the first move! after initiating things a few times, she will probably start to initiate conversation, she just needs to know you are interested first.

What Guys Said 1

• because its normally on a guy to do that bro. come on man. if you don't start initiating conversations with them you got a long road ahead of you. you like the girls then talk to them. its what a guy does, then its up to them to respond or not.