How comes no-one ever shows interest in me?

I always see like questions on here about girls and boys talking to each other/dating etc.

"What do I say to her reply"
"Why did she ask me to see a film"
"Where should we go"
"What does this mean?"

I never had or have any of this.. 😂
No girls in person or school, college, texting etc ever replicates interest and no-one has ever initiated it.

It just feels a little odd as such, like literally every single friend of mine has been on some sort of date and I can't even get a reply 😂

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Iam going to be brutally honest, you're no casanova i've seen some of your other posts.

First of lose those earings they make you look feminine, cut your hair shorter you head is long dont make it longer, you have a really narrow and long head cut your hair short find a good style with shorter hair on top that makes your face look... wider, grow a beard all girls agree that bearded men look better, not need ot grow a bush something light and neatly trimmed should do, I don't know about your attitude but start having one, being overly nice doesn't get you the girl stop being too nice or clingy and if you dont like something simply dont like it no need to make excuses , after you do all that hang out around girls, look tough and have a good style and be smooth it takes time to be smooth but you have to put yourself out there dont just wait, girls dont approach any guy (Except for my friend) so you have to do it.

What Girls Said 8

• You aren't alone! *raises hand* 😂
    We are in the #NoExperienceTeam. 😂💁
    Either we should start to approach, or die alone. 😂

• Oh wow! Um I am sort of like that as well. But Its probably cuz i am shy and don't dress atractive or act like I care. haha!

• Just be more friendly to people around you. Maybe do something social so you meet people!

• Wether it was high school or in college I have never had a guy show interest in me at school. But if I go to out and about I can see guys check me out. So I definitely feel you there.

School is just a shitty place to meet people. I mean you're supposed to be learning anyways and unless you do a lot of social stuff outside of school hours that are school related it's just really hard to meet people there. I wouldn't take it personal.
    Also maybe people are intimidated to approach you?

• If you are interested in getting to know someone better just drop a few hints or be blatantly obvious. If they don't reciprocate, move right along. Go online dating, so you can easily sift through the dirt and find the real gold.

• IM NOT ALONE!!! I've had the same issue as you and I have been nominated the permanent third wheel by my friends. It sucks, but sometimes you just have to sit tight and wait... I don't know about you but patients was never something I was good at 😅

• Well you will find the right person one day!! It can happen!

• I've only recently started to and even then, they're all doomed to fail 😭😂😩

• *how come

What Guys Said 9

• Same dude. I've tried to initiate simply hanging out but it's fucking difficult with every girl I've tried.
    People in here don't realize what they've got.

• Women are pretty inert when it comes to dating and courtship. You have to do pretty much everything yourself.

Men have higher sex drives than women, and women milk this for all it's worth.

If you never pursue a woman, it will never affect any women. Women are happy to trade and share the small handful of the most desirable men in a rapid-fire series of semi-monogamous relationships, so it's not like they're EVER going to be left out.

You're just going to have to do all the work yourself or expect to be alone.

• I'm assuming you usually try to ask girls out over facebook or something like it? Id stick to doing all the talking in person and just keep the facebook for networking or messaging when you have something to say (business related). Girls will almost always reply to you in person. If they dont respond then dont bother with them. Dont worry about getting dates immediately, if you want female friends, introduce yourself by asking them an open ended question like like how they feel about something then tell them your name. Once you feel that little first connection after a few conversations go ahead and ask if she wants to study together or something you can both do without it creating a too personal area. (Go somewhere public) if u need more advice shooy me a message or comment

• I think you never open up to girls and you shuold just talk more to the girls you like, why you don't just ask some one out? I don't think you are that stupid don't know anything, I always think you are smart and cool, also you are good looking. You just need to talk to someone straightly !

• There's a guy or gal out there for everyone, you'll know them when you meet them, maybe not at first but down the line a little. Keep trying you'll find your gal someday.

• Depends on how much effort you put into it. If there's a particular girl you like, approach her get to know her likes and use them to sweep her off her feet

• I don't dress nice or give off a good vibe bUT I get women checking me out. I don't go for them because I'm not out for a relationship or sex. Don't come across as desperate. Pepole can see right through it

• I feel ya friend

• Sorry... but are ya shy?

If yer shy then yer fucked up dude... shyness never did anything good to anyone... try becomin' less shy instead...