I told him "take me out! I'm way better than a booty call!" what's now?

Man I think I'm little too crazy.

so basically he chased me first, I have very outgoing personality, so we hookup very fast.

Now I am falling love with him, and want more than just sex, so the other night when he ask me for a heels photo, I said to him "why don't you take me out, so u will see how great my legs are in reality with those heels". He said he just want a sneak peak and plus he cannot take me out Coz I am just his booty call.

so I said to him that I will skip that and maybe he just cannot afford me, he said "yea, you got expensive taste and I am just a poor guy".

i told old him I didn't mean it materially, I am looking for sth more than that, then I told him how much I envy and admire him as a cool and Independent soul- how he owns every penny and reputation by his power.

And I send him a night out picture of me in a nice heels, with a line on it " take me out, I am way better than a booty call".

so what's now? Did I do it really wrong by telling him too directly I don't want to be his bootycall call? I shouldn't say more than all these right? What should I do now?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.