Would you date this girl?

Would you date this girl?

Even if her iq is below average, I would love to date this girl 😂
she's hot lol

Most Helpful Guy

• She's obviously being funny... I'd date her.

Most Helpful Girl

• That profile paragraph is so awesome, I want to turn into a boy just so I can right-swipe her (or however that shit works lol). SRSLY.

Like, whaaaatttt.
    In a couple years, my son brings this kinda girl home, I'll be like YAASSSS <3

What Guys Said 58

• she's pretty. depending on her personality i'd consider dating her

• -hot
    -is ok with gym

ya def dateable (ignoring the age difference ofc), if she was 19 1/2 and I'd round up to 20 and that'd be ok tho lol

• Lol age difference.

I know hundreds and hundreds of married couples, mb even a thousand of them, very very well.
      In the VAST majority of the best-functioning couples -- where "best-functioning" includes sexuality, logistics, emotional compatibility, finances, and just the ability to make and execute big life decisions in general -- the husband is 5 to 12 years older than the wife. Like, at least 97 percent of the best-functioning couples.

That 97 percent might be an underestimate.

In fact, even the research bears this out:
      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/7873718/
      "divorce rates are lowest when the husband is two to ten years older than the wife"

More recently there have been a whole wave of "marry someone yr own age" articles, but those are based on bullshit studies that actually ignore whether it's the wife or the husband who's older, AS IF YOU CAN IGNORE THAT.

• @redeyemindtricks lol ya once you hit 20 its like all fair game. Just a matter of person's maturity, similar interest and goals, blah blah etc

my parents are like 6 1/2 years apart

• yeah, I haven't figured out why the PC crowd is so intent on skewering that one... I mean, the obvious-seeming answer is that 30-ish women are afriad of being left out in the cold, but, nah. There's still plenty of men my age who are (back) on the market, who'd go for that in a heartbeat.

But, yeah. I cut and pasted some of that text from this thread
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1905470-11-years-too-much-of-an-age-gap
      where some girl tried to get up in my face with the stupid-shit studies that ignore sex differences.
      As if. Like, what again, now?
      LOL

• Jailbait. But nice eye Candy.

• You can't judge somebody based on their Tinder profile! People are absolutely cheeky on there, the culture is supposed to be carefree on there! :)

• It's a pain to read her introduction, lol. That said, from the information given, it isn't sufficient to determine whether she is really relationship material. Though, her looks themselves don't cut it for me. If she really is the 'dumb' type in real life, I probably wouldn't date her.

• Nope I need that intelligence and mental stimulation as well as some kind of maturity plus she's under aged so no.

• She's 17 and comes across as a numbskull. That being said, good for some throws in the sack when she reaches 18.

• She might just be joking. Humor is for intelligent people and I've seen many take sarcasm and jokes seriously on here

If she is dumb she's good for fucking and getting kicked to the curb. Women today focus 99 percent on attracting but not growing up and making them useful for a relationship.

• If she is joking, she's like my dream girl. That's hilarious.

If she isn't... I would date her anyways, she seems so cool XD

• definitely intriguing! but life is complex and demands balance of all sorts to last!

• She looks nice, but if you say she's not the sharpest pencil in the box, that's one turn-off. Strike two, she's 17.

• Blond girls who look like their waists were squeezed by a python aren't really my type. I prefer brunettes :P

• Didn't know that of you lol

And dude, her waist is finee

• Hahaha gag sucks XD

Dude, that waist is fine, you would be concerned by waist with corsets then

• I would be concerned with corsets, too.

• Nah.

Looks wise, she's just a generic fake blonde. She's not ugly, but there's a million girls that look busy like her.

Her profile is a huge negative.

• If she was legal I wouldn't mind hooking up with her but at first impression not do much else wit hher.

• Too young for me, if I was younger I'd be goin IN!

• Hell no. She's 17 and that personality doesn't seem like something I want to deal with.

• She sounds funny so maybe depends on how we got on as well as other things.

• Still cool. It's actually ironic that her "below average IQ" is quite a turn on. What the hell is going on with my brain!

• Uh no its illegal for me to do.

• If she points at me and then blows me then I'll say wooh or whatever weird noise she wants.

• Why not?

• She is ok, but you are much better ;)

• Omg hell yes
    She is not only so incredibly beautiful but she also seems to be so cute and quirky
    She is perfection 😍

• nah i think hotness runs out of its noviltey after a while if she does not have another wow factor i dont see a long term relationship and she would need to be older to just so i mention that:)

• No. not my type.

• Yea cos that srsly need help lol

• No, but only because she's 17 years of age.

• She's average, actually.

• don't know if I'd date her, but I know I would bang her :P

• I think it would be hard finding a guy that wouldn't date her if not for her age me included.

• Nah, she's not my type.

• No way, nope.

• More from Guys
    28

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• hahah AMY! She okay not my type I guess.

• ...

Nah.

• She was just joking I think. Most of the "dumb blonde" thing is an act with these girls. If she was actually like that all the time would you be cool with it or would it get on your nerves?

• I would find it cute haha for the first months I think, but I couldn't be a year with her lol

• LOOOL the "describe herself part" is just LOOOL oh dear no words

• If I coud borrow her dress. I love it!

• Not really since my boyfriend is pretty awesome. ^^

• I have to say... Her argument is pretty convincing. Someone get that girl a personal backup singer/bf.

• No i think she's a troll

• If she is really below average I wouldn't. Well depends how far you want to go, just for fun? Well (I still wouldn't cause you shouldn't treat someone like that...) you would I guess, but for a serious relationship where you one day in the future think you're gonna marry that person and let her have your babies? Hell Nah. She is gonna raise your kids mainly... Have fun with those kids.

• date nah... waste of my time and money :P
    I d do an ONS

• She sounds funny but I don't swing that way lol. Can I be her friend instead? 😄

• does she want a boyfriend... or a cheerleader or a backup singer?
    Goddamn.

• Maybe if i was on the other side of the road but no

1 private opinion(s)