Is the cliche belief that we find the one when we least expect and when we feel we accept that we will be single forever?

Because I have been single for as long as I can remember and nothing is happening lmao 😭😭😭😭😔
I'm 24

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a bunch of claims with no substantial credible evidence to back up those claims of that we'd actually would find the one when we least expect it. The truth to be hold is rather harder to accept. There are absolutely NO Certainties and NO Guarantees that we'd ever find someone that is "the one" for us. Or that someone else that is considered "the one" for us to ever actually even find us.

Single forever isn't horrible unless if you end up completely broke and homeless and still single in the time around your retirement ages.

Relationships are not certainties or guarantees of happiness either, rather instead it's a constant growth and development process. Because if the growth and development stops then boredom and stagnancy happens and then the relationship may ultimately and eventually be over.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's hard but try being more active and when you like a guy just approach yourself. I know it is very easy to suggest and very scary to do if you haven't done it, but maybe guys are just scared to approach YOU? From the disscussions on this site it seems like that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It can be true, yeah. When we're not worrying about being single and are going about our lives in a happy and positive way, good things tend to happen.

• Yea that has not happened for me and I'm not seeking out partners
      I just now realized that now

• I think that idea isn't completely true or accurate I mean yes you shouldn't be like all the time looking for guys and forcing things up but you can't just sit around and wait you have to shake things up and make stuff happen in a relaxed way. I feel that what you ask, that phrase that we all have hear is more towards clingy girls that can't be happy if they aren't in a relationship

• true but that doesn't mean you stay home and wait for the right one to come.. just go out and maybe you'll meet someone when you least expect it but most importantly don't "throw" yourself.

• I don't throw myself and I do not stay home. Guys approach my taken friends though but I'm not going out deliberately seeking men out. I

• yeah it's difficult but I'm sure you'll find someone :)